PowerSchool Parent/ Student Portal: https://littletonschools.powerschool.com/public/home.html
SAU 84 uses PowerSchool for its student information system. As a parent/guardian, you can check
your child's schedule, grades, attendance, etc. through the PowerSchool Parent Portal. In order to do
this, you must register a Parent Portal account with PowerSchool.
There are two ways you can access the Parent Portal:
1. Go to the district website at www.littletonschools.org, scroll down the page and click the
Parent-Student Portal button; or
2. Go to littletonschools.powerschool.com in your web browser.
To create your account, follow these steps:
1. On the Student and Parent Sign In screen, click the Create Account tab and then the
Create Account button.
2. In the Create Parent Account section, use your (parent) information. Create a username
and password that satisfy the requirements listed on the screen.
3. In the Link Students to Account section, enter your child's name, Access ID (Access Code)
and Password included at the bottom of this letter, and select your relationship to the student whose
information you have just entered. If you have more than one student, repeat this step using the ID and
Password listed on the letter sent for each student. (Please note: IDs and Passwords are case
4. Once you have entered Name, ID, Password, and Relationship for all of the students you
wish to link to your account, click the Enter button at the very bottom of the screen. If your registration
is successful, you will be redirected to the PowerSchool Parent Portal login page.
5. On the login page, enter the username and password you just created and you will be logged
in to the Parent Portal.
If you have any issues, you can contact the Guidance Department or Adam Reitsma, Director of
Technology, by calling 444-5601. You can also submit your questions to the Help Desk by clicking
the red Help Desk button on the district website's homepage.
Parent Information >